The Millikin Homestead is open to the public for tours (brochure).
- The last Sunday of each month, April - October
- 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Suggested Donation: $2.00 adults; $0.50 children
In addition to the Open House hours, tours can be arranged to accomodate your schedule.
- Individual: $5.00 per person; minimum $20.00
- Youth Groups (summer camps, clubs, etc.): $1.00 per person
- School Groups: Free
The Homestead is available for rental for special occasions, social and business meetings. Inside the home or the lawn can be rented.
- Maximum occupancy: 50-75 people
- Approximately 35-40 people can be accommodated for a sit-down meal
- $100.00 per hour from start to end of event
- $50 for set-up and clean-up time
- $100.00 non-refundable check due when making reservation
- Homestead members recieve a 10 percent discount on rental fees (brochure)
The lawn of Homestead is also available for rental. The beautiful grounds provide a lovely setting for a wedding or party.
- $250.00 flat fee
- No access to the house
The homestead and grounds can be scheduled for photogrphy sessions
- Inside photos: $25.00 per hour
- Outside photos: $10.00 per hour
If you cannot visit the historic home in person, please enjoy this video tour of the Homestead.
For more information about tours or rentals, please contact the homestead.
- Phone: 217.422.9003 - Please leave a voice mail and your call will be returned.
- Email: email@example.com